ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND SMALL BUSINESS SUSTAINABILITY PROGRAM
Strategic Objective: Youths from each of the 6 counties in the Coast region are trained per year on entrepreneurship skills and small business management. At least 5% of them selected through set criteria are supported to start or expand their businesses.
- Training youths from each sub-county on basic entrepreneurial skills such as identifying viable businesses, networking, marketing, accessing capital, saving, basic bookkeeping, and record keeping.
- Conducting partnership meetings with the business community in each of the counties at the Coast to provide opportunities for arts groups to perform in their premises periodically and be paid at market rate.
- Partnering with the business community in each of the 6 counties to provide internship and training opportunities for youths.
- Mobilizing resources and directly supporting youth in each county to grow their business by at least 25% per year.
- Training of youth groups in the development of winning proposals to various national and county government funds as well as from private and CSOs actors.
PEACE-BUILDING AND SECURITY PROJECTS
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
To be a volunteer at Kwacha Afrika one must be:
- Kenyan Citizen
- Aged between 18 and 34 at the time of entry.
- Has a valid ID card.
- Be ready to work in a community set-up.
- Be ready to learn and embrace team work.
- Be ready to travel within the coastal region whenever need arise.
- Be able to appreciate inter-cultural & Multi-cultural values.
JOIN OUR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Many development actors have supported the organization’s activities since it started in 2000. These include the youth and the wider community in the Coast region, particularly in Kisauni, Mombasa where Kwacha Afrika is based.