Strategic Objective: To build the leadership capacity and skills of youth in order for them to advocate for their rights on all issues that concern them.
1. Community outreaches through Participatory Educational Theatre (PET)
2. Meetings & Forums.
3. Training and capacity building (e.g. lobbying / campaigning, good governance etc).
4. Exchange programmes.
5. Youth summits.
6. Celebration of International youth days.
8. Monitoring & evaluation.
To be a volunteer at Kwacha Afrika one must be:
- Kenyan Citizen
- Aged between 18 and 34 at the time of entry.
- Has a valid ID card.
- Be ready to work in a community set-up.
- Be ready to learn and embrace team work.
- Be ready to travel within the coastal region whenever need arise.
- Be able to appreciate inter-cultural & Multi-cultural values.
JOIN OUR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Many development actors have supported the organization’s activities since it started in 2000. These include the youth and the wider community in the Coast region, particularly in Kisauni, Mombasa where Kwacha Afrika is based.