HEALTH, GENDER, DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS AND OTHER VULNERABLE GROUPS
Strategic Objective: Men and women, Differently Abled People and other vulnerable groups from 6 counties of the Coast region participate in transforming their communities through the programmes run by Kwacha Afrika.
- Training of community mobilisers in each ward in all the constituencies in the coastal region to improve their skills in community engagement.
- Partner with community-based organizations in each ward in all the constituencies in the coastal region in implementing activities.
- Building capacity of youths to advocate for their Sexual Reproductive Health Rights.
- Mentorship of youths on Sexual Reproductive Health
To be a volunteer at Kwacha Afrika one must be:
- Kenyan Citizen
- Aged between 18 and 34 at the time of entry.
- Has a valid ID card.
- Be ready to work in a community set-up.
- Be ready to learn and embrace team work.
- Be ready to travel within the coastal region whenever need arise.
- Be able to appreciate inter-cultural & Multi-cultural values.
JOIN OUR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Many development actors have supported the organization’s activities since it started in 2000. These include the youth and the wider community in the Coast region, particularly in Kisauni, Mombasa where Kwacha Afrika is based.