To engage Youth living in poverty both in and out of school in Social and Economic empowerment initiatives thereby uplifting their Living Standards.
TO HAVE A SOCIETY WHERE EMPOWERED YOUTH ENJOY QUALITY LIFE.
A YOUTH-FRIENDLY FAMILY
To carry out activities with fun and in a youth-friendly environment, this supports team spirit, openness, commitment and respect
To develop a sustainable collaboration with relevant stakeholders to enhance mutual co-operation
To undertake roles and obligations with expertise to apply personal discipline, honesty, accountability and fairness in activities.
To develop the spirit of volunteerism among the youths as a way of giving back to the community.
To build the capacity of the youth to take charge of their development for self-reliance and sustainability
To develop talent among the youth in order to improve their economic status and create awareness on issues in the community.
To be a volunteer at Kwacha Afrika one must be:
- Kenyan Citizen
- Aged between 18 and 34 at the time of entry.
- Has a valid ID card.
- Be ready to work in a community set-up.
- Be ready to learn and embrace team work.
- Be ready to travel within the coastal region whenever need arise.
- Be able to appreciate inter-cultural & Multi-cultural values.