PEACE BUILDING AND SECURITY
Strategic Objective: The objective of this program seeks to create awareness, equip youth and communities with knowledge and skills on peace-building on conflict mitigation for social justice, peace and security.
1. Community outreaches through Participatory Educational Theatre (PET)
2. Meetings & Forums.
3. Training and capacity building (e.g. lobbying / campaigning, good governance etc).
4. Exchange programmes.
5. Youth summits.
6. Celebration of International youth days.
8. Monitoring & evaluation.
PEACE-BUILDING AND SECURITY PROJECTS
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
To be a volunteer at Kwacha Afrika one must be:
- Kenyan Citizen
- Aged between 18 and 34 at the time of entry.
- Has a valid ID card.
- Be ready to work in a community set-up.
- Be ready to learn and embrace team work.
- Be ready to travel within the coastal region whenever need arise.
- Be able to appreciate inter-cultural & Multi-cultural values.
JOIN OUR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Many development actors have supported the organization’s activities since it started in 2000. These include the youth and the wider community in the Coast region, particularly in Kisauni, Mombasa where Kwacha Afrika is based.