To support youths and the wider community to develop their capacities on land usage, waste management and renewable sources of energy, so as to ensure their land and environmental rights are realized.
This program seeks to create awareness, equip youth and communities with knowledge and skills on peace-building on conflict mitigation for social justice, peace and security.
To be a volunteer at Kwacha Afrika one must be:
- Kenyan Citizen
- Aged between 18 and 34 at the time of entry.
- Has a valid ID card.
- Be ready to work in a community set-up.
- Be ready to learn and embrace team work.
- Be ready to travel within the coastal region whenever need arise.
- Be able to appreciate inter-cultural & Multi-cultural values.