To be a volunteer at Kwacha Afrika one must be:
- Kenyan Citizen
- Aged between 18 and 34 at the time of entry.
- Has a valid ID card.
- Be ready to work in a community set-up.
- Be ready to learn and embrace team work.
- Be ready to travel within the coastal region whenever need arise.
- Be able to appreciate inter-cultural & Multi-cultural values.
JOIN OUR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
“God is working in many different ways to reach those who are in need of hope, and I feel privileged each day to work at Kwacha Afrika, knowing that I am part of something bigger than myself.”
“After being registered as a participant at Kwacha Afrika Imarisha Center I enrolled for a 10 days business skills training in which I learnt the basic business and career skills in writing business proposals, customer service, budgeting, pricing my products, market research, CV writing among others.The knowledge greatly helped me build my business to profitability.”
“Kwacha Afrika has established itself as a hub for nurturing talent among the youth of the coastal region of Kenya. To be part of the transformation has truly been a wonderful experience. On that I will remember for a very long time to come”